Saturday 21 November 2009

The breastfeeding calendar is here!

The calendar is ready! At this point it’s available from the Sure Start Info Point on Adelaide Terrace (0191 2739549), but we’re looking to roll it out to other Sure Start locations across the city. Sure Start haven’t told me the price yet, but it’ll be less than a fiver. When I have more information, and some calendars in my possession, I will make them available online with payments through PayPal.

I will update you all when I have more information, but as everyone is so keen I thought I’d share the info I have just now.

Good things come to those who wait (this is my mantra)...


A big thank you to everyone who helped with the calendar, and apologies that the printer has messed around for 7 weeks with our files.

Keep you posted...